- The routes will be marked.
- Marshalls must be obeyed at all times.
- Participants may only receive help from fellow participants or from a service provider at a water point tech zone.
- Any kind of assistance from any other source will lead to disqualification.
- No littering is allowed on the route or at the venue.
- Please dispose of litter at the water points or in designated rubbish bins.
- No smoking or lighting of fires is allowed on the course.
- Offenders will be disqualified and may face a life time ban from future events.
- The same goes for vandalism of any kind to property, plants and animals.
- The marked course must be followed by all participants.
- Taking shortcuts will lead to disqualification.
- Team members in the MTB Stage Race must stay within 2 minutes of each other. Failure to do so at any point in the race will lead to a 45 minute Separation Time Penalty (STP).
The following support services will be provided:
- Emergency Medical services.
- 2x water points on each stage, with water, energy drink and snacks.
- Lead motorbike on each day.
- Sweeper vehicle on each day.
- All participants will be timed.
- Results will be made available on the Greyt Escape website as soon as possible.